Program Book Available
Share & Discuss
Visit the SB5.0 Discussion Forum to connect, collaborate, and define what is happening in the world of synthetic biology.
- June 15-17, 2011
- Stanford University, Stanford, California USA
- Organized by the BioBricks Foundation
- Registration fees include three days of plenary and workshop sessions, three days of breakfast and lunch, daily snacks, two hosted happy-hour poster sessions, and a Friday-night banquet and awards ceremony.
- Join the SB5.0 mailing list
- For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org